Thursday, March 6, 2014

My adventure

A mantis's story

Shiiiing!

Goes my sharp blades as it chops a fly in half. I grab both pieces as I munch my way through whilst rapidly slicing any other huge parts that won't fit my mouth. I let out a small burp and walked across the grassy area chopping long strands of grass. My hands felt weird as if it was bleeding, which was impossible. I tramp through a slippery bridge before a giant shadow was looming over me. I look up and I saw a millions of green gates with my compound eyes. I almost bump into one before I knew it, I was under all the gates. Some giant footsteps made the earth rumble as I scramble to my feet almost losing balance as I realised I was out of there.

I crawl up some steps but I noticed I wasn't walking side to side. I was walking STRAIGHT!! That's probably IMPOSSIBLE for me. I saw a fly and tip toed over to catch it. I stretched my arms but excruciating pain washed over me and before I knew it, I was lying down, rolling over while shouting screams of pain. 

"Hey can you hear that? It sounds like a cricket!" "No. That's just nothing. TAG! You're it." 

I got over the pain and  I just walked and walked. I was lifted of the ground and near a fly. I was on something transparent and the human clutch was off. I was looking at millions of people right now. I shrieked and my stomach grumbled. I saw a fly and crept closer to it. It flew way and I sighed.

Suddenly, what felt like waves of water, started splasing on my face and I coughed any necessary water out. More water went and slowly dropped on me, effectively pushing me downwards. A burst of air blew me to the side. My energy was gone. Gravity pulled me down and I was washed away by the water. The wind was whistling while it was blowing me away with water. 

My life slipped out and everything was cold and pitch black.

No comments:

Post a Comment