Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Drama lesson



I was so thrilled my heart was pounding so fast I couldn't control it, it was drama and we were already inside the hall waiting for them. When I see both of them I knew the very minute they were great teachers. The first topic was about learning more about my classmates than what we already know about them, it was more like musical chairs but without the music, our class each got fruit names like apple, strawberry, blueberry or banana, when our fruit names were called out we had to find another chair that wasn't the chair we were sitting on before. After the game we learnt how to breathe quietly to calm our hearts when we're scared, worried, shocked or even humiliated, it wasn't that hard to do but you needed to be very cooperative and silent to ease your pressure. When we all got the hang of it we all did a play about a cavemen being closely captured by a saber-toothed tiger/bear. Unfortunately some were't able to perform it in front of the class like me and Phoebe, but at least we could still do it next week with the others. I had a fantastic and awesome time there I didn't even feel worried about attending there anymore

Jessa Del

No comments:

Post a Comment