Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Class Poems

This term Room 6 have been studying poems. For a homework challenge we had to write a colour poem on google docs. Here is my poem:

Blue (a colour poem) By Angelina

Blue.

The fifth colour in the rainbow.

What I love about it is that it has many shades and meanings.

Like how it's the colour of the sky,blue against white.

Or maybe the peaceful indigo, in the dark of the night.

Or maybe I like it because it can be tranquil, yet sometimes quite a fright.

It can be because it's the colour of the peaceful sea,gentle on the outside while stormy inside.

I may love it for it's the colour of love - but then again, all colours are the colours of love.

I certainly love it for its purity, like a dove.

I love blue.

The fifth colour in the rainbow.

And those were the reasons why I love blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment