Monday, February 17, 2014

Marriotts Sports Awards 2014

On valentines day I was about to go to the Air Force museum to get an award. The award was for the young sportswoman of the year. I got nominated. 

When I got to the museum I saw planes everywhere around the room. I went to have a drink and sat at the tennis Canterbury table. They started with some trays of bread, chesse and some other nice food. The first award was for the NOVO Advertising & design Administrator of the year. After about 3 other nominations were done I had the main course. My award was after dessert. I had to stand on stage (luckily I didn't have to give a speech), lights were shining everywhere. I couldn't see anyone that was sitting down. 

Written by Nay Nay


Congratulations we are all so very proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. A bit late however CONGRATULATIONS Nay Nay. Hoping to see more of your playing NOW 2016 Geoff H art music a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete